Conference call services make meetings happen between business owners and employees as well as clients, customers, and remote contractors by means of PCs and mobile apps when physical face-to-face meetings aren’t possible.
And while instant messaging, video chats, and emails are also common mediums of communicating with other people in a remote way, conference call has earned its reputation of being a primary tool in remote communication for many businesses because it allow clients and colleagues to communicate and collaborate even if they are located in 2 different places.
Unlike video conferencing, conference call only requires a telephone and nothing else. And since all of us know how to use the phone, conference call eliminates the barriers that prevent us from conducting a remote meeting smoothly and effectively.
So in this entry, we are going to discuss how to determine the right conference call services for your business.
Consider These Factors In Evaluating Your Conferencing Calling Options
The right conference call services provider should be able to accommodate 1-on-1 meetings as well as group conferences of 3 or more participants. Also, they should be able to offer extra services such as video calling, file sharing, and even a conference bridge to allow more callers to join the remote meeting. Moreover, the set up should be easy, the services should be user-friendly, and that it must have excellent customer support.
Hence, here are the things you need to consider in choosing the best conference call provider:
- Price – Most providers offer tiered structures in terms of pricing. So to fairly evaluate your options, you must compare the packages of different conference call providers specifically, on their per-use services with similar features.
- Number Of Meetings It Can Accommodate – Some providers limit the number of meetings that you can host depending to the tier level. So this factor should also be looked into as well.
- Number Of Participants It Can Accommodate – In relation to the number of meetings, some providers also limit the participants who can join the meetings. Though at times, they will allow more participants to join by buying additional seats
- Quality Of Audio – The audio quality should be reliable so it will not compromise the agenda that is being discussed in any way.
- Conference Bridge – The provider of your choice should allow participants to access from their smartphones to attend meetings rather than waiting for the host to contact each participant individually.
- User-Friendliness – The conference call service can also allow customers to manage their accounts by installing a program in their PCs or mobile phones, setting it up, and using it without any complications.
- Great Customer Support – And lastly, the best conference call provider should offer practical online documentation. Aside from that, their customer support must be easily accessible through different communication channels such as chat support, phone, email, FAQ page, and community forums.
All in all, the right conference call services should be able to remotely connect customers and business owners in an effective way. Also, it should be affordable, can offer features to make the meeting more productive, and can accommodate 3 or more participants.